Information for Online Students
MA, BCH, MCPHI
Board Certified Hypnotist
Even though our Live Online version of our course are interactive and hands on, there are some special consideration that each Online student needs to be aware of. Here are some additional information that will be useful to the Online student or individual who are considering going through the course this way.
Thank you for considering our Live Online training program. We are very glad to provide you with this information about the program. If you have any further questions, please call our office. Here are our telephone numbers: 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
- Keep in mind that you are expected to participate in the class just like the in-class students do.
- You are expected to attend the entire course.
- You will be doing the same work, including reading, practicing and answering questions.
- To successfully participate in the course, you are expected to provide a practice partner every day starting with the afternoon of the second day of class (about 5:30 PM - CST). It works best if you can find someone else who would like to take the course along with you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are not disturbed during the course.
- In the event that you have any technical difficulties call our office immediately, we will record any portion of the course that you may have missed while you were having difficulty and make that portion of the class available to you.
- You will need to set up a meeting with our technical staff before the start of the class to ensure that your camera and computer is working properly.
- As they say, "Patience is a virtue." Sometimes unexpected technical problems can arise, although unlikely. If this happens, like we said above, we will make sure that you have all of the material that you need, and to get everything that you need from the course.
- Online courses such as this are not for everyone. It is best suited for those who are comfortable with computers and are generally able to keep themselves on task.
- We encourage you to participate in the class just as if you were sitting with us on site. If you have questions you have the right to get your questions answered just as much as any other student. We intend to take very good care of you during the class. As we like to say, "We believe that our success comes from your success!"