Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work - Part 5
Another happy Friday to everyone! We continue with yet another episode, Part 5, Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work. So far in the series, we have gone through the first eight "Keys". Here are the links to the previous episodes on these keys to doing successful age regression: Part One, Part Two and Part Three. Make sure you watch or listen to those programs first. We go through the information pretty quickly, so it wonâ€™t take you long to get caught up with where we are now.
Click player below to Play Audio-Only Version
To start off, I make some announcements as usual. I congratulate Dr. Rev. Lindsay Bates who appeared on the cover of the latest NGH, Journal of Hypnotism. As an experiment, we did a simulcast through the chat room on www.OurHypnoSpace.com so that the members could watch the show live as it was being recorded. I think we will do this again in about a month. I will let you know ahead of time so that you can make plans to watch us record the show.
I also announce our Economic Stimulus Package, where you can save $300 on this massive 5-PATHÂ® 2.0 CD and DVD program! Click to learn more.
Also, the NGH has just launched a new website/community to provide everyone with the latest information on the 2009 convention. Go there now, www.TheHypnotistsConvention.com.
Okay, one last thing before we get on to the Ten Keys, we decided we would mix these episodes up a bit by answering at least one question from you, the viewers, as we go through the "keys". This question was about using hypnosis to change someoneâ€™s sexual orientation from being gay, to heterosexual. Oh, boy, I know Iâ€™m going to get some hate mail about this one! 🙂
Now, on with the showâ€¦ Here are the first four of the Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work, which we have gone through so far:
1. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #1: Proper client preparation, induction, deepening and testing.
2. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #2: Using the correct type of AR.
3. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #3: Creating a Powerful Bridge.
4. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #4: First Regress to an SSE not ISE.
5. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #5: The Fantastic 5 questions.
6. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #6: Know how to confirm you have the ISE.
7. Get good at doing the Informed Child Technique (ICT).
8. Take the client through the ISE as it really happened (changing only the perceptions, emotions and beliefs).
In this hypnosis training video podcast, we cover one more of the Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work.
9. Take your client through the SSEs to reinforce the change, and much more.
Here is the Understanding Age Regression Chart we refer to in this episode.
Key for Abbreviations on the Understanding of Age Regression Graphic:
- ISE: Initial Sensitizing Event
- SSE: Subsequent Sensitizing Event
- BISE: Before Initial Sensitizing Even
- ICT: Informed Child Technique
- GU: Grown Up
- FS: Future Self
Links to Hypnosis Resources:
- Meredith recommends the Banyan Online Supervision Cds.
- Go to www.HypnosisCenter.com to get Calâ€™s course schedule, and the schedule of other Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super Course trainers around the world.
- Go to www.yourpathhypnosis.com, Meredithâ€™s website.
- Become part of the active hypnosis community at www.OurHypnoSpace.com to network, learn, share and generally have a good time.
- Homepage for this program; get all the videos at, www.CalBanyan.com.
- Go to www.Hypnosis.ORG for everything about hypnosis, including scripts, articles and to get your listing in our hypnosis directory.
- Website with information about Calâ€™s "Secret Project". Email CalBanyan@HypnosisCenter.com or Meredith@YourPathHypnosis.com and we'll "spill the beans" on the whole thing for you.
That is it for this episode! Next week, we will be back with at least 1 more "Key" and then the week after that, we should have it all wrapped up (with any luck, including the bonus Key).
Leave us a comment here or on www.OurHypnoSpace.com to let us know what you think about what we are doing, or to suggest a question, or ask a question that we can use on the show.