Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work – Part 3
Another happy Friday to everyone! We continue with our very interesting new series, Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work. So far in the series, we have gone through the first four “Keys”. Here is a link to the previous episodes on these keys to doing successful age regression (Part One and Part Two). Make sure you watch or listen to those programs first. That way this episode will make a whole lot more sense!
Here are the first four of the Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work, that we have gone through so far:
1. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #1: Proper client preparation, induction, deepening and testing.
2. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #2: Using the correct type of AR.
3. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #3: Creating a Powerful Bridge
4. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #4: First Regress to an SSE not ISE.
In this hypnosis training video podcast, we cover two more of the Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work.
5. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #5: The Fantastic 5 questions.
- What’s happening?
- How old are you?
- What are you thinking?
- What are you feeling?
- Is that feeling familiar or new?
6. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #6: Know how to confirm you have the ISE.
- The client says the feeling is new.
- Regress the client to just before the ISE.
- The client easily accepts information during the informed child technique.
Here is the Understanding Age Regression Chart we refer to in this episode.
Key for Abbreviations on the Understanding of Age Regression Graphic:
- ISE: Initial Sensitizing Event
- SSE: Subsequent Sensitizing Event
- BISE: Before Initial Sensitizing Even
- ICT: Informed Child Technique
- GU: Grown Up
- FS: Future Self
Links to Hypnosis Resources:
- Go to www.HypnosisCenter.com to get Cal’s course schedule, and the schedule of other Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super Course trainers around the world.
- Meredith’s website http://www.yourpathhypnosis.com.
- Become part of the active hypnosis community at www.OurHypnoSpace.com to network, learn, share and generally have a good time.
Leave us a comment below and let us know what you think, or leave a question for one of our next hypnosis training programs.