Can False Memories Be Caused by Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy and Talk Therapy? AND, More…
Happy HypnoFriday and HypnoHoliday Season!
We are on a new and important topic, “Can false memories be caused by hypnosis/hypnotherapy and talk therapy?” I also get into how we can totally reject the label of “lay hypnotist” that licensed medical and mental health professionals attempt to apply to us, unlicensed professional hypnotists.
- What is a false memory?
- How are they formed?
- Which professions are most guilty of causing them?
- How to avoid forming them.
- Learn more from the False Memory Syndrome Foundation
- How to avoid false allegations that your hypnosis session caused false memories.
- Reject the label of “Lay Hypnotist”.
- How to access all the podcasts that we have already done.
- Become a VIP Member!
- Get the Hypnosis, Etc Program CDs
Other Important Stuff (Live Training & Books)
Coming to Kindle readers now and over the next week or so:
- The Secret Language of Feelings (Now Posted on Amazon.com) – Read the first chapter for free on your Kindle.
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy: Basic to Advanced Techniques for the Professional
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Patter Scripts and Techniques
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification – Early registration discounts available.
Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more! Hundreds of hypnotists have joined it so there must be something to it.
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy training here
Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:
to 200+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!
Get instant access to 250+ of my hypnosis training programs free!