Free Hypnosis Training Topic “Ten Keys to Doing Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Right” Part 2
Celeste and I continue the new hypnosis training series, The Keys to Doing Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Right! But, first I talk a bit about our new hypnosis affiliate program and the new Affiliate Forum on www.OurHypnoSpace.com so that we can help our 100 plus new affiliates make more money and add income to their practice of hypnosis. Celeste even tells you how she made $448.75 in just 10 minutes with the hypnosis affiliate program.
Celeste then asks me a hypnosis question about doing the Elman-Banyan Hypnotic Induction that came in from our www.AskCal.OurHypnoSpace.com. I believe I have answered this question before in either a previous Hypnosis, Etc. podcast or by responding to the member on the group. But since Celeste asked me, I go ahead and answer it again. Sorry for the repeat! I get the chance to talk about the importance of customizing the pre-talk for each client when needed. As I always say, “When something doesn’t work, when it should work, that means that something that should have been done before that technique was not done completely or effectively.”
So this is a good segue, as we go from our previous topic, the Ten Keys to Client Preparation for Successful Hypnosis Sessions, to this one, The Ten Keys to Doing Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Right.
Here is what we covered so far:
- Do all the preparation that we covered in the last series, Ten Keys to Client Preparation for Successful Hypnosis Sessions.
- Proper identification or the most important issue for the client to work on during the hypnosis sessions.
- Determine what kind of behaviors they are willing to change or other changes that they are able and willing to make, so that you can suggest them during the hypnosis sessions.
- Use modern hypnotic techniques like the Elman-Banyan Rapid Induction, and the Eight Word Instant Induction.
I don’t know how we got the numbers mixed up between the last Hypnosis Etc. episode and this one, but it works out pretty well because I think you wind up getting 11 Keys rather than 10!
So we start again with a different number 4!
- Use covert tests to measure the depth of hypnosis!
- Use convincers right, to show the client that he or she is hypnotized for greater success!
Coming up next in our Hypnosis, Etc. program:
- How to build a great “swipe file”.
- How to customize scripts to make them more powerful.
- How to use repetition and compounding.
Hypnosis resource links mentioned in the program:
- www.AskCal.OurHypnoSpace.com Ask questions and win a Certified Hypnosis Pro mug.
- www.OurHypnoSpace.com Our Network for hypnotists.
- www.Hypnosis.ORG/hypnosismoney to learn how to make money with our affiliate program.
- www.Hypnosis.ORG and www.HypnosisCenter.com to learn about my certification courses.
- www.FamilyFirstHypnosis.com Go there and learn more about Celeste and her services.
- www.CalBanyan.com is the homepage for this hypnosis program.
- www.Hypnosis.ORG is the Hypnosis Headquarters where we ORGanize hypnosis for you!
That is it for this time. Send us your questions and leave a comment to let us know what you think about the program, and to offer suggestions for future Hypnosis, Etc. programs!