Advanced Hypnotherapy the 5-PATH® Way
Thanks again for all the input about these video blog entries. It seems like I am reaching a crowd that I don’t usually reach because there has been a lot of questions about 5-PATH®, so I decided that I’d do an overview of the program, and then in the future I can just point people to this video blog entry for basic information.
However, when I started I just couldn’t help myself I went further than just giving you an overview and went into some deeper information, and gave you a tip or two that you can use right away with your next client.
As usual, here are some links to the items and classes that I mention in the video. They are right below. If you are seeing this or hearing this and you are not on www.CalBanyan.com you need to know that is my blog and that is where I keep all this information and hypnosis news as it happens.
Enjoy the video!
Topics discussed at the beginning of the video:
- Solid Gold Weekend. February 24 -25 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I will talk about how to build your income and hypnotherapy practice. Maureen will talk about how to book appointments. And, there will be many other leading trainers and speakers as well.
- March Hypnotherapy Cert. Training in Tustin Learn about our NGH approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification Course, with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Self-Hypnosis given at our center in beautiful Tustin, California.
- Online option Click this link and learn about how you can take this training without coming to our center.
- If you can’t make to London or our Center and you are already certified you can become 5-PATH® Certified through my DVD course. Get the details about how you can get this advanced training now at your convenience.
- Veteran’s Scholarship Program. More information on how to qualify for a 50 to 100% scholarship toward taking our certification course. To qualify you must we working with American war veterans and/or their families.
Main points for this edition; the links below will take you to the items that I recommend or discuss during this training. Click on them at your leisure.
5-PATH® is heavily influenced by the work and teachings of the following leaders in the field of hypnosis:
Introduction to 5-PATH®:
Refer to Podcast #17 for a Brief Overview of 5-PATH®
- Phase I: Preparation, Testing and Convincing Phase (PTC)
- Phase II: Age Regression and Age Progression Phase (AR)
- Phase III: Forgiveness of Others Phase (FOO)
- Phase IV: Forgiveness of Self Phase (FOS)
- Phase V: Parts Mediation Phase (PMT)
5-PATH® is a flexible system, hence Scrambled 5-PATH®
- You don’t have to spend a whole session on Phase I (confidence and hope).
- When you are working on Phase II (AR) and you believe you have done the work needed on the ISE you can move into Phase III (FOO). But if you find out that the client is having difficulty getting in touch with anger, or the reasons they are anger with the offender, you can do more regression.
- If you find additional fear while working on forgiveness you can always AR and remove it and then return to the FOO or FOS (for guild and anger at the Self).
- You can always go back to a previous Phase and do additional work. Let 5-PATH® be the main structure, but you can float around inside of that structure as needed.
- You can also add other skills such as NLP, Ericksonian Hypnosis and EFT to the framework that 5-PATH® provides.
Here is that link I promised you to the Banyan Online Supervision Meeting Program (CDs) our externship program.
That’s it. I hope you enjoyed the video. If you have any recommendations for future topics please leave a comment. See the link on the lower right hand side at the bottom of this blog entry.