Cal Continues His Video Series by Answering Questions Regarding the Advanced Topic of Dealing with Multiple Emotions During an Age Regression Session
Well, as it turned out I was so pleased with the last video podcast I decided to “dig in” and produce another one right away.
In this podcast I take on the advanced topic of what one should do if they are doing hypnotic age regression with a client, and a second or third emotion comes up?
I talk about whether one should keep to the first emotion that came up? Or, should we work on two or three emotions as the same time in the age regression? If it takes longer than the time we have to do a session what should we do? Should some emotions uncovered in an age regression session be left alone? Or should we deal with them in another way?
Here are links to some of the resources I mention in the video:
1. These Podcasts are available at www.CalBanyan.com.
2. Get the good stuff hypnotists really want at, www.BanyanHypnosisMall.com.
3. Learn all about our upcoming training programs at, www.HypnosisCenter.com, including free articles and scripts.
4. Learn about the book, The Secret Language of Feelings at, www.TheSecretLanguageOfFeelings.com.
5. Learn about the NEW Hypnosis Manifesto, by using the link at the top right hand side of this page or click here.
6. Learn about the Banyan Online Supervision CD set I mention.
7. Read introductory article on 5-PATH®. If you are not already a 5-PATH® certified hypnotherapist, reading this article now will help you to have a better understanding of the advanced topics I mention in this video.
8. Read about the 5-PATH® Certification Course on DVD that I mention in the video.
I hope you enjoyed the video. There are more on the way. Keep checking back and keep leaving your requests and comments here on www.CalBanyan.com.
Thanks for viewing this video Podcast!
Please excuse me ahead of time. My voice became a little rough during this video and I have to clear my throat and cough a couple of times. I haven’t figured out how exactly I should manage that during a video podcast! Hopefully we can at least lower the volume when I cough during the editing process. It is SO interesting being at the beginning of this video blogging learning curve, so thank you for your patience.
Okay, I hope you enjoy this podcast. Please keep those suggestions and comments coming!