0 items in your cart
Disk 5: Working with Emotions that Drive Behavior
- Review of some of the important things covered so far, such as the different levels of hypnosis, placebo, difference between overt and covert testing, and more.
- Discussion of how waking suggestions can be used in a medical environment.
- Learn how you dress affects your client's suggestibility.
- Discussion of the "Hypnotic Coma" and why it is not hypnosis.
- Discussion about the difference between compliance and suggestibility.
- Overview of "The Secret Language of Feelings(TM)".
- How to integrate this information about emotions into your sessions.
- How fear, anger, guilt, frustration and depression can be useful or problematic.
- How painful emotions drive our client's problems, and what we can do about it.
- How and when to reduce the painful emotions that your clients are driving problematic behaviors such as smoking, drinking, overeating, etc.
- Learn about the Diathesis-Stress Hypothesis and how it relates to chronic illness.
- Learn how to differentiate between emotions and respond to them in a productive way.
- Recommended listening at www.TheSecretLanguageOfFeelings.com.
- When to give your clients additional reading on the subject of emotions.
- How to write effective suggestions that help clients to respond to emotions without behaving in the problematic way, i.e., smoking, drinking and overeating.
- Learn why simply suggesting that your clients stop the problematic behavior usually does not work, and what you should do instead.
- Learn about the 3 part process that your clients can learn that will enable them to respond to emotion in a satisfying way, and can lead you to conducting an enlightened way of conducting your sessions.
- Learn how to determine the difference between emotions that should be neutralized, and the ones that should be responded to in a productive way.
- Learn how to determine the exact cause of any emotion that your clients may be experiencing.
- Learn how to respond to irrational fear, anger, guilt and any other painful emotions with 5-PATH® .