0 items in your cart
Disk 2: How to Set Up a Hypnosis Office for Maximum Results
- Tour of the Banyan Hypnosis Center excerpted from a podcast series, Hypnosis, Etc. with Celeste Hackett, previously published on www.CalBanyan.com.
- What to consider when choosing an office location.
- How to make your sessions more successful and get more referrals through the proper set up of your office.
- Considerations for setting a reception area for a hypnosis office.
- Setting up a video viewing area that saves you time and improves quality of your sessions.
- How to get and use testimonials to improve your sessions and referrals.
- Why consistency of presentation is important in booking appointments and session success.
- Other tips for improving your referral rate and session success.
- How to set up your office where you see clients so that you maximize their compliance and suggestibility.
- Discussion of how lighting and room temperature affects sessions.
- How to set up the hypnosis area of your office.
- Selecting a proper chair for your clients to sit in during their sessions.
- Setting up your hypnosis office for video recording sessions.
- Reasons for making recordings of your sessions.
- Meet some of the office staff and learn about their duties at the center.
- How you can add income to your practice by participating in an affiliate program.
- Look at our classroom including the equipment we use to broadcast over the Internet.
- What to do if your client snores during a session.
- Discussion about subjective experiences, such as seeing colors while in hypnosis, and how to handle them.