0 items in your cart
Disk 16: How to Conduct Phase III Sessions, Forgiveness of Others, and Phase IV Sessions
- Review of Phase III video shown in class demonstration with a client.
- Discussion of the information gained in the age regression is useful in the forgiveness process.
- Discussion of how the forgiveness has been successfully removed and replaced by gratitude.
- Discussion about how the forgiveness removed the anger, but that other emotions that are valid remain, and how that is useful for her.
- Discussion about how the misperceptions of the adult about her mother were replaced by more accurate insights about her life.
- Discussion about how to manage sessions where there was not time to complete the forgiveness process.
- Discussion about how to restart a new session of forgiveness and complete it.
- Discussion about a forgiveness case that took 3 sessions to complete, and how it was handled.
- Learn how to handle the session if the client actually gets out of the recliner while expressing anger during the forgiveness session.
- Discussion about how neutralizing anger can positively affect health.
- Discussion of the cyclical nature of the forgiveness process.
- Step by step review of the Phase III forgiveness process, and what to do if additional anger is uncovered.
- How to get forgiveness for those who are diseased.
- How to get your client to hallucinate being the person whom he or she is angry at, and get them to ask for forgiveness, even if it is unlikely that the offending person would have been unlikely to do this. This makes the forgiveness possible even if your client thought that they could never forgive this person.
- Discussion about working with the belief system of each client.
- Learn how to avoid explaining to clients what you are going to do, and why your client benefits by not knowing what is coming up in the session.
- Introduction to Phase IV, Forgiveness of Others work.
- Discussion of the similarities and dissimilarities between conducting Phase III and IV sessions.
- Introduction to the video of working with a client doing Phase IV.