0 items in your cart
Disk 14: Conclusion and Summary of Phase II, Age Regression, Part 6 & Beginning of Phase III, Forgiveness of Others - Part 1
- Review of the age regression exercise.
- Additional tips, tricks and insider techniques for making age regression work more successful are given.
- Diagram is given with a summary of ag regression.
- Discussion of The Secret Language of Feelings as it relates to doing age regression.
- Overview of Phase III - Learn the structure of the process.
- Learn how to select who the client will forgive in this process.
- Learn how to conduct a forgiveness session for clients who are doing the "too much behaviors", such as bad habits, addictions and compulsions.
- Learn how to conduct a forgiveness session for clients who have fears or other problems.
- Learn how to get your client to express the anger regarding the issue so that insight can be achieved.
- Learn how to use the 10 Keys to Forgiveness in order to provide your client with the information and insights which facilitate the client's ability to forgive.
- Learn why age regression work should be done before Phase III.
- Learn how to find out both the emotional and cognitive component of anger that the client is experiencing.
- Learn why every client needs to go through the forgiveness process in order to get maximum results.
- Learn how to determine whether or not sufficient anger has been expressed in order to go into the forgiveness portion of the process.
- Learn how to use these processes with children.
- Learn how to work with a client who has more anger to express than can be expressed in one session and you don't have time to move into the forgiveness portion of the session.
- Learn how to cause your client to hallucinate being the person who he or she is angryr at in order to uncover insights into that person's behavior.
- Learn how to get your clients to want to forgive whoever hurt them in the past and set themselves free from the old pattern that is causing them problem.
- Learn how to generalize this forgiveness to everyone who has hurt your client in a significant way.
- Learn how to check to see if the forgiveness has been completed.