What is a Hypno-1%’er™ and How Can I Become One?
The 1% is the best of the best, the most dedicated of the dedicated, and the best trained of the best trained.
In the professional field of hypnosis and hypnotherapy there are the professionals who are the most knowledgeable, the most successful and who use the most powerful techniques. Out of all of the hypnotherapists practicing in the world, these exceptional individuals are few and far between.
What Do the Hypno-1%’ers™ Do?
The Hypno-1%’er™ has a strong foundation, both philosophically, and technically in her profession. They have also used this advanced understanding and experience in their ongoing work, helping clients, and advancing the profession.
These exceptional hypnotists and hypnotherapists have these skills:
A deep intellectual understanding of their art as well as the factors that motivate and inhibit human behavior. This understanding includes:
- Cognitive factors
- Emotional factors
They have a solid training and ability to implement basic and advanced hypnosis techniques which include but are not limited to:
- Ability to prepare and condition a client for success in a hypnosis session.
- Ability to use modern and advanced hypnotic induction techniques such as:
- Rapid Hypnotic Inductions
- Instant Hypnotic Inductions
- Use of a variety of ways of bringing about the proper level of hypnosis.
- Overt and Covert Testing
- Visual and Non-visual deepening Techniques
- Verbal and Non-verbal deepening Techniques
- Amnesic Techniques
- Hypnotic Age Regression
- Affect Bridge
- Symptom Bridge
- Cognitive Bridge
- Uncovering Initial Sensitizing Events
- Neutralizing Initial Sensitizing Events
- Working with Symptom Producing Events
- Working with Subsequent Sensitizing Events
- Working with Revivification and Previvification
- Creating Useful Positive and Negative Hallucinations
- Parts Therapy to Neutralize Symptom Producing Emotions
- Parts Therapy to Eliminate Secondary Gain Issues
Able to utilize appropriate paradigms, techniques and communication skills to bring about positive change in a wide range of issues including:
- Habit Change
- Stress Reduction or Elimination
- Performance Issues
- Psychosomatic Illness
- Relationship Issue
How Do I Become a Hypno-1%’er™?
Becoming a Hypno-1%’er™ requires dedication, study and practice. The 1%’er is not a hobby hypnotist by any means. In most cases, the 1%’er is in the full time practice of hypnosis. She has sought out the very best training, and usually has had to travel to obtain training from one of the very best in the field.
Our NGH Hypnotherapy Certification Program with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, as well as our Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Program, were designed to produce Hypno-1%’ers™. These training programs fulfill all of the above criteria, an aspiration the very, very few schools or programs in the world aspire to.
There is no better way to become a 1%’er in the field of hypnosis than starting with one of our programs.