Time Management in Hypnosis Sessions
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Brenda Titus joins us once again for this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. Today we talk about managing time in hypnosis sessions.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
As we know, Brenda received the Leadership Award so Cal begins the episode by mentioning the other recipients of awards from the recent 5-Path Awards Dinner during the NGH Convention:
Special Recognition for the co-authors of the book, “Real Hypnosis Business Success”
- Celeste Hackett
- Meredith Locker
- Stephanie Greene
- Laney Coulter
- Peggy Kelly
CPHI of the YEAR
- Celeste Hackett
7th Path Teacher of the Year
- Kim Osborn
Cal and Brenda then delve into maximizing time with double sessions with clients who are from out of town. Brenda mentions how having a system and goal plans help with time management.
Things discussed in today’s video:
- Managing double hypnosis sessions.
- Respecting your client’s time.
- Knowing when you’re connecting to clients or not.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!