0 items in your cart
Disk 7: How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions - Part 2
- Review of how to do the Elman-Banyan Induction.
- Additional tips on how to make your inductions and convincers more reliable.
- Learn how to install a post-hypnotic suggestion for instant induction in the next sessions.
- How to begin to do two inductions at one time to double reliability.
- Introduction of the Eight Word Induction.
- Introduction of the Affect Induced Age Regression Induction (AIAR Induction).
- Learn why you should strive to be in the directive mode when conducting age regression sessions.
- Learn about when you need to be in the permissive mode, and how to get back into the directive mode.
- How to work with clients who are not regressing as directed during an age regression session.
- Where to stop an age regression if you do not have time to complete it during one session.
- How to continue an age regression session from the previous session.
- In depth discussion of how to conduct the Informed Child Technique.
- In depth discussion of how to segue from age regression into the direct suggestion part of the session in order to maximize the effectiveness of your suggestions.
- Introduction to the series of videos that will be used to exemplify the 5-PATH® system.