0 items in your cart
Disk 18: How to Conduct a Phase IV, Forgiveness of Self Sessions
- Discussion of the exercises that the class has been practicing including questions about doing inductions and practicing age regression.
- How to move someone out of an unhappy time when doing the age regression exercise, working exclusively with happy times.
- Discussion about how to take someone out of age regression when necessary.
- Discussion about how working with clients with real problems tends to produce more realistic age regression sessions than when practicing focusing only on happy times.
- Discussion about the importance of staying in present tense when conducting an age regression session.
- Learn how to to deal with a client who is not speaking in present tense.
- Learn how to deal with a client who is not remaining in the associated state.
- Learn the three reasons clients do not revivify in an age regression session and how to get them back into revivification (the associated state).
- Insider techniques are discussed in helping clients "lose the numbers" when doing the Elman-Banyan Hypnotic Induction.
- Discussion about the demonstration video on how to do Phase IV.
- Learn how to deal with "Part of the client" who reports having a negative intent and otherwise wants to harm the client.
- Learn how to psychically divide the client into two Parts, the Self and the Mistake-Making Part, which is the Part of your client which will be forgiven and then reintegrated into the client's Self.
- Brief discussion on how to integrate a Spirit Releasement process into the Self-Forgiveness process when appropriate, and resources to learn more about the subject.
- Learn how to use the 10 Keys of Forgiveness in the Self-Forgiveness process.
- Learn how to get clients to express feelings of anger that they have toward themselves, even if they are reluctant to do so at first.
- Learn about the importance of establishing that the Mistake-Making Part of the client had the intent to protect him or her, and then rename it the Protective Part.
- Learn how to help your client to break the old over protective patterns, i.e. the bad habit, and start responding to his or her life in a way that meets the goals of the work being done.
- How to make forgiveness the reasonable thing to do and further compel your clients to complete the self-forgiveness process.
- Learn how to determine whether the forgiveness process has been completed.
- Learn how to reintegrate the Parts with new feelings of self-acceptance and gratitude.
- Learn how to reinforce the insights made during the session, and segue into the direct suggestion portion of the session.
- Learn how to do a reality check of the changes experienced during the session to determine if additional work needs to be done before emerging the client.
- Discussion about how to reinforce the changes and insights gained during the session into the normal waking state after emerging the client.
- Discussion about how to learn best from this portion of the video program.