Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in The Other F Word That the Best Hypnotists Know & Use Erika in The Other F Word That the Best Hypnotists Know & Use

Erika Says That We Need to Talk about THE OTHER “F” Word!

Integrating This Approach Makes Session More Enjoyable

This “F” Word Builds Rapport, Hope and More

Hello Hypnotists!

In this free hypnosis business training video, Erika says to Cal there is a time and a place for using the “F” word. No, not what you are thinking, not that word, we are talking about FUN! I reveal how fun can definitely make your sessions more effective in this video here on www.CalBanyan.com.

But First – I want to see you in Class – Get 5-PATH® Certified!

Become a VIP

YES, you MAY be able to take this course live online!

BIG HYPNOSIS NEWSTHIS JAN. 2016 CLASS WILL BE THE FIRST EVER TO LEARN THE NEW 5-PATH® RAPID INDUCTION! This new very short professional induction reliably takes clients into somnambulism and covertly tests them for that level. Be in on the first class to learn this new induction!

Remember to become a VIP Member (it’s free) and get instant access to all of the Hypnosis, Etc. hypnotherapy training videos.

AND Now Back to THE OTHER “F” Word… FUN Can Really Energize Your Sessions BUT…

Yes! Fun energizes your session and much more when done right. If you don’t strike that balance between lighthearted fun and professionalism you can hurt your sessions.

Here are some major points to consider on how fun can add to your sessions!

• Must be professional as you have a bit of fun
  • This does not mean that you tell jokes!
  • Doing this right, fun puts clients at ease and adds joy!
  • Humor, done right shows confidence on your part
  • Fun and joy integrated into sessions increases hopefulness

Important Insider News and Announcements

Become a VIPRemember to subscribe to these videos and you get instant access to all our other videos. Get your VIP Subscription for FREE

• * Get notified as soon as there is a next new video!
  • * Get instant access to all the videos already published!
  • * Click Here It’s FREE! Never miss an episode.

Become a VIPJoin us at the National Guild of Hypnotists Solid Gold Weekend February 27 – 28, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.. Here is a link to the info.

Also, “Like” us on facebook at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc and get in on the conversation! Thanks!

Enjoy this video and pass it on!

Get more, get connected and spread the word!

Cal Banyan Hypnosis ETCDo you “like” our videos? “Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Get in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

Hypnosis VIPFREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #457: The Other “F” Word That the Best Hypnotists Know & Use

1. Gary Mitchell November 19, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Happy Belated Birthday Cal , from Washington State, just a short time away from opening my business. Thanks for the great video!
    Gary Mitchell

2. Celeste hackett November 19, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Can’t get over the video clarity!
    I love having FUN too. My clients and I often laugh together and enjoy together how amazing and weird the mind can be. ERIKA great topic idea!

3. Erika Flint, BA, BCH, A+CPHI November 19, 2015 at 5:31 PM

Thanks Celeste and Gary, I’m glad you enjoyed the video.

Having fun can break down barriers and can help our clients feel more comfortable and at ease, and can amplify the success in a hypnosis session – if done right. The tools we talk about in this video are powerful way to get started using these techniques.

Plus, as Cal says it’s way better for the hypnotist too 😉

Erika

4. Susan Mundy November 20, 2015 at 6:27 PM

Now, that sure was a FUN episode! 😄 Thank you Cal & Erika.
    As usual, an episode filled with some golden nuggets of advice.

Erika, I really like your way of getting off on a happy & positve, fun note with your clients as soon as they walk in the door. Just makes sense, right? For some of us that no doubt comes quite naturally, and maybe others need to work on it some more. Either way, that initial ‘ice-breaker’ can set up such great rapport with our clients, it’s worth working on.

Cal, I use your “any last words” with nearly all my clients (but there have been some who I know just wouldn’t get it) and it always brings a smile to their face, I love that. And, as you said, they can’t feel happy and scared at the same time, so it’s great way to start the hypnosis.

Thanks for everything you do.

Susan

5. Brenda Titus November 28, 2015 at 4:59 PM

Great episode Cal and Erika! I agree that having some fun in a professional way helps our day go faster (and more fun) but it can also really help your client get excited about their success. I especially enjoy how “fun” age progression can be as we get to explore and enjoy their lives as they’re making this change!

Thanks for a great topic!

6. Erika Flint, BA, BCH, A+CPHI December 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Thank you Susan and Brenda for your comments! I’m so glad Susan that you mentioned Cal’s famous line “Any last Words” I recall that from my initial training and it’s always made me smile.

Brenda, thank you for mentioning how much it can help our clients get excited about their own success! That is a feedback loop that leads our client exactly in the way we hope for them to go – and they get to take it with them when the leave for continual success. It doesn’t have to be painful, it can be fun, and the intrinsic value in helping our clients understand this means they’ll continue to learn and grow.

I’m so glad you’re both finding that fun in the office is beneficial for your clients as well. Please report back more details as you continue to explore this topic, I certainly will!