Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in Rapport Is the First Key to Success Get It Quickly!Erika in Rapport Is the First Key to Success Get It Quickly!

What Happens Without Rapport? Nothing!

So What EXACTLY is Rapport?

How To Get It & Use It for Maximum Client Success!

Nothing happens if you don’t have excellent rapport with your client! We hear this word used quite a bit in our profession. But what does it really mean? There is a difference between what the dictionary defines “rapport” as being and how we need to understand it as a hypnosis profession.

But First… Hot Topics!

Read All About Great Hypnosis News#1 Brenda, Erika and I are speaking and teaching at the NGH Convention!

#2 Master Age Regression – Certification! In addition I’m teaching my special 2-Day Age Regression Certification Course at the NGH Convention!

#3 Recorded! FREE Age Regression Teleseminar and get my ethical bribes worth $120.00! Click to listen now. Will come down without notice!

AND now back to our hypnosis training video…Having Great Rapport with Your Clients:

• Enables easy and honest communication
  • Creates a partnership where you can work on the same goals
  • Allows you to know more about the client
  • Client can trust you not knowing you personally.

We give you the secrets to quickly building this professional hypnotist – client rapport. If you don’t understand how your are building rapport, then you can break rapport with your client very quickly and not know how to get it back.

Also, if you don’t know exactly how you are building rapport and “just kind of let it develop naturally” it can take far too long. Hypnosis professionals know how to build rapport quickly and reliably.

In this video we “spill the beans” on how we make this deep connection with our clients so quickly and easily! AND, we go over some to of the things you must watch out for!

It is all here for you on www.CalBanyan.com along with many more (subscribe to these videos).

Enjoy this video and pass it on!

Now let’s talk about THE future…

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super CourseOctober, 2015 – Be in my NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course! Remember to check out my upcoming class schedule here on this site to see when my next classes are and see if you can get in on the early registration discounts. Then I’ll see you in class. YES, you can take this course live online!

Get more, get connected and spread the word!

Cal Banyan Hypnosis ETCDo you “like” our videos? “Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Get in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

Hypnosis VIP FREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #446: Rapport Is the First Key to Success Get It Quickly!

1. Cynthia Thurman July 21, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Good points! Creating a comfortable environment is important, because that is part of the client’s first impression. I recently changed my yellow walls to pale gray, added a soft ivory shag rug under the visitor’s chair and ivory drapes, and the energy in the room became much more calming as well as comfortable and inviting.

2. Brenda Titus July 21, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Great episode Cal and Erika. I agree, rapport is so vital, and it’s not something you can fake. You’ve got to be present, genuine, professional, etc. In the end, it will help your clients believe in your ability to help them, and it will help them be even more open to the process, leading to a more successful and rewarding practice for yourself and more client success as well!

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 21, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Hi Cynthia – It has been a long time since we have heard from you. We hope to see you at the NGH convention again this year.

I think you made a great choice in changing your wall color.

Keep up the GREAT work you are doing.

4. Susan Mundy July 23, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Another great podcast Erika & Cal, thank you 😊

I’m so grateful that everything you discussed about rapport just seems to come naturally to me. However, I really liked the comment about the difference between social & professional rapport. I’d never really stopped & thought about it like that. It is certainly an area I am working on – when you’re naturally open & friendly it can sometimes be a challenge to keep that professional distance.

Your comment about taking notes during the phone call was spot on Erika. I have a client at the moment who has been diagnosed with cancer & I did some peer reviewed research on hypnotherapy during cancer treatment (of which there is some great stuff by the way) and my client was so grateful that I took the time to prepare for her session in this way. For me, this came naturally, but I understand for others it might take some thought & practice. I highly recommend it.

I totally agree about the necessity for ongoing rapport building throughout each session too. And that also includes during hypnosis, something I’m not sure is realised by everyone.

Once again, Thank you for everything you do.

Susan

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 23, 2015 at 11:31 AM

You are welcome Susan. I’m glad someone is paying attention. 😉

6. Erika Flint, BCH, CPHI July 23, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Thank you Cynthia, Brenda, and Susan for your comments.

Cynthia, what a great story about changing your wall color! Mine is white now, and I’m not allowed to paint it, so what I did was hang a lot of comfortable decor (pictures, etc.) so that it isn’t too bright! Thankfully the feedback is very positive, that my office is inviting and comfortable.

Brenda I love how you mention that you can’t fake rapport! What a great way of putting it 😉 You have to be genuinely interested in your client and their well-being.

Thanks Susan for your great insight and continued support, and sharing about your experience with note taking while on the phone. It can make all the difference. Sometimes our clients are really feeling so lost and vulnerable. A little bit of care and kindness goes such a long way.

Thanks everyone.