Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in Rapport Is the First Key to Success Get It Quickly!Brenda in Rapport Is the First Key to Success Get It Quickly!

How to Eliminate the “Food Is Love” Programming in Your Client’s Subconscious Mind

Where Did this Programming Come From?

Discover A Way To Suggest A Powerful Change for Your Clients!

The “Food is Love” programming exists in many of our weight loss clients. Today in this new fun and very informative video you will discover how to overcome this very bad and erroneous programming. And provide your client (and yourself) with a true way to find real fulfillment and happiness. It is all here for you on www.CalBanyan.com along with many more

But First… BREAKING NEWS!

Read All About Great Hypnosis News#1 Brenda, Erika and I are speaking and teaching at the NGH Convention!

#2 Master Age Regression – Certification! In addition I’m teaching my special 2-Day Age Regression Certification Course at the NGH Convention!

#3 Recorded! FREE Age Regression Teleseminar and get my ethical bribes worth $120.00! Click to listen now. Will come down without notice!

AND now back to our show…

The “Food is Love” or “Food is Happiness” programming has been ongoing in our lives, and it is going on right now! Family and friends continue to reinforce it. The media definitely promotes the belief in ads of every kind.

Brenda brought up this topic and together we reveal not only how it happened but also how to eliminate it. Hypnosis Food ProgrammingAND, I will show let you in on the one situation in which food actually does make you happy, and why it should make you happy in that one situation.

But in every other case food does not make you happy or get you love. In fact it will inevitably lead our weight loss clients into a spiral of frustration and even get depressed. This is all explained in more detail in The Secret Language of Feelings book, and there is more free audio training on the subject on www.TheSecretLanguageOfFeelings.com.

In this hypnosis training video I also give you some tips on how to eliminate the urge to eat based on good old Pavlovian Conditioning. I’ll show you how working on the computer or watching TV while you eat can actually increase your drive to eat when you aren’t even hungry. In fact consistently eating in those situations can actually cause you to feel hungry!

Food is not love, or happiness. In fact eating when you are not hungry as a response to other cues such as feeling anxious, bored, guilty or angry just causes weight gain and if you are trying to lose weight that definitely would make you happy or make you feel loved. Now you can suggest much better options to your weight loss hypnosis clients.

So have a look or listen to this episode and make sure you get access to all of the videos here on www.CalBanyan.com.

Enjoy this video and pass it on!

Now let’s talk about THE future…

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super CourseOctober, 2015 – Be in my NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course! Remember to check out my upcoming class schedule here on this site to see when my next classes are and see if you can get in on the early registration discounts. Then I’ll see you in class.

Get more, get connected and spread the word!

Cal Banyan Hypnosis ETCDo you “like” our videos? “Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Get in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

Hypnosis VIP FREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

8 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #444: Removing the “Food Is Love” Programming in Weight Loss Clients

1. Brenda Titus July 7, 2015 at 3:35 PM

I’m interested to hear what people have to say about this topic… It was well timed for me because we filmed it right before the big holiday weekend full of friends, family and food!! Thinking about this helped me prepare my clients and it helped me prepare myself so that I didn’t go overboard!

2. Karen July 7, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Cal & Brenda,
    Thanks! Another great podcast! I appreciate the reminder of “trained” behavior that can link eating to TV watching or computer surfing.
    Looking forward to seeing you in Massachusetts for the 5-Path reunion.
    Karen

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM

Thank you Karen – lol – we will never run out of things to talk about. Yes, we will see you in August in Massachusetts for the NGH convention! Cal

4. Susan Mundy July 7, 2015 at 10:07 PM

Wow… 444 Episodes!

I think from a numerology point of view that might be a significant number? Well, I looked it up and it says it means ‘practical guidance’. All I can say is that from a Hyno-ology point of view (yes, I think I just made that term up…see how much you teach me Cal? 😉) 444 episodes means YOU GUYS ROCK at sharing so much brilliant, informative and worthwhile information! And yes, giving practical guidance!

Seriously, how fortunate are we to have the privilege of this consistent, up to date information about everything Hypnosis and related to continue our learning & personal growth? I still can’t believe how much you give Cal…you all deserve as much success as is possible. Thank you for all you do.

Great episode by the way. Excellent topic that sadly seems to be always in the headlines: obesity levels rising…a new drug to lose weight without dieting…latest diet fad…how so & so lost 5 dress sizes in just a week etc etc… 😕

You are so right Brenda, The Secret Language of Feelings has the answer. With that understanding at least we finally can start at a place of reality. Knowledge is power, the power to make choices based on a new way of knowing why we do what we do. BTW, I can see why cartoons use the lightbulb analogy because explaining TSLOF to clients, sometimes I swear I can nearly see the lightbulb go on for them too, when they just get it!

I was also thinking about your discussion of fast food advertising Brenda…and immediately thought about the Happy Meal that has been marketed toward kids for what seems like a really long time now. Honestly, is it any wonder there are now concerns over the eating and weight problems of many children?

Thanks again for all you do, I’m sure I speak for many, many others out there who watch but don’t comment, when I say Thank You!

Susan

Ps. I even feel a bit like a celebrity too now being mentioned on HypnosisEtc…

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 8, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Hi Susan – Thanks again for another kind and thoughtful comment. We just keep on doing what we do, and we are motivated by people like you who are out there benefiting from our efforts. I’m teaching a certification course right now and almost everyone in class has seen some of the videos and have benefited from them in some way. As a result I get GREAT students in my classes, real true believers!

I am blessed,

6. Brenda Titus July 13, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Thank you so much Susan, I really really appreciate your comments! They show that we are conveying what we are trying to get across to our audience and THEN you are taking it and applying it to your practice and helping people! I agree with what you said about the Happy Meals…. So scary that kids get marketed to that way (or almost as bad that the parents do, and then they just pass it along to the kids!). Thanks again for your awesome comments!

7. Keith April 12, 2016 at 8:24 AM

Brilliant videos, soooo much good advice, thanks you all. Sorry, now I have a question. When a client who for example, wants to lose weight and as far as they are concerned, their weight IS the issue but during the pre-session work, it becomes obvious that there are much deeper issues causing the weight gain, for example, loneliness, stress, low self-esteem etc which really need to be addressed but the client is specifically wanting and expecting just weight loss therapy. How would you as the therapist address that subject with the client? Thank you

8. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM

Hello Keith,

Thanks for the accolades!

You have a very good question. When weight loss clients work with a 5-PATH certified hypnotists we show them a video about how people respond to emotions with eating. It is based on my book, The Secret Language of Feelings. The vast majority of clients immediately see the connection and related to it.

They know that they eat when they are sad, lonely, frustrated, bored, feeling guilty, angry and so on. So before the session we have made the connection. I also offer them a copy of my book so that they can learn more about it. Some folks are not really into reading so for them I offer some audio programs I have on the same subject. They are on http://www.TSLOF.com.

With this connection made they see how we will need to work on these feelings. In Phase II of 5-PATH we start this emotional work with age regression. We can simply start off the age regression with a statement like “There is a feeling inside you that make you just want to eat something, even when you are not hungry. Now that feeling comes up as strong and powerful as ever.” With that we can get in touch with the feeling and we can Time Tunnel them back to the events in her life that caused and reinforced this “feel-bad-eat” behavior.

This makes all of the emotional work that we are going to do “weight loss therapy”.

I hope that helps.