Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in How to Manage More and More Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy ClientsBrenda in How to Manage More and More Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Clients

How to Manage More & More Clients

Cal’s Strategy for Filling Last Minute Rescheduling of Sessions

When and How to Raise Your Fees & More!

Brenda and I are back and in this new fun and informative hypnosis training video we reveal how you can manage your growing number of clients as your practice grows. Get this video and many more here on www.CalBanyan.com.

Brenda starts off by sharing a conversation she had with another 5-PATH® Hypnotist and how fully booked they are. Brenda is booked ahead 5 weeks and is going to let you in on how she manages this kind of client load, plus I add a few tips as well!

Insights & Info:

• Managing Individual Hypnotherapy Clients
  • Managing Time Off from Hypnosis Sessions for Vacations, Etc
  • How to Determine How Many Days to Commit to Your Hypnosis Practice
  • When and How to Raise Your Fees
  • Cal’s Strategy for Filling Last Minute Rescheduling of Sessions
  • How Self-Hypnosis & Reading Assignments Keep the Momentum Going
  • Know When Is It Time to Add Another Hypnotist to Your Practice

It is interesting how having more and more hypnosis clients leads to MORE clients because you full-booked schedule legitimizes you and the profession. Raising your fees does the same thing, it tends to legitimize you and the profession.

Also when clients pay for sessions the value them more, and as a result it can actually improve your results. It is like I always say, “People only value what they put time, money and effort into!” Don’t under charge for your sessions.

3 Super Important Time-Sensitive Announcements!

Ultimate Basic NLP CourseNLP Coming to the Banyan Hypnosis Center! Dr. William Horton is coming to the Banyan Hypnosis Center to teach the “Ultimate” Basic NLP Course, and I’m taking the course! Let’s get certified in NLP together. Oh man this is going to be fun! Get in on the early registration discount!

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super CourseJuly, 2015 my NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course is filling up! Remember to check out my upcoming class schedule here on this site to see when my next classes are and see if you can get in on the early registration discounts. Then I’ll see you in class. Check later courses for early registration discounts.

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super CourseI have to mention that one of THE GREATEST ways to connect with others life and in person with others in the profession is to attend the upcoming National Guild of Hypnotists Convention. This is the 65th Anniversary and it is going to be really special. Be there and find folks that you can work with and do GREAT things together! Click here to get all the info including our workshops provided by Brenda, Celeste, Erika and me!

That is about it… Remember to get instant access to all my free videos by becoming a VIP member of the site. It’s free.

Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.

Let’s do GREAT things together!
Cal Banyan

PS… More Important Links & Info:

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseI want to see you in class! Make sure you check out our upcoming courses and get in on any early registration discounts that apply! Early registration discounts don’t last forever. Get world class training onsite in our classroom or participate live online from your home or office!

Hypnotherapist Brenda TitusVisit Brenda’s webpage and learn more about her and if you like you can book individual hypnosis sessions! She is a very knowledgeable and effective hypnotist who truly cares about you and your success!

Hypnosis VIP FREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

calbanyan-hypnosis-etc-facebook-likesDo you “like” our videos?
“Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetcGet in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

8 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #436: How to Manage More and More Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Clients

1. Martina McKeough May 12, 2015 at 2:21 AM

Great topic today and one which is impacting my business as well. I am also looking at getting other hypnotherapists to work for me to free up some of my time for further development. One area which you didn’t cover is growing your business with passive income. Eventually there is a ceiling with how many clients you can see but there is always a potential to eat more money by selling additional products and services as well.

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH May 12, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Hi Martina! Thanks for you comments. For those hypnotists who have more clients than they can handle, or want to handle, adding a hypnotist to your practice can be the right thing to do. I’ll add that topic to a our list for future videos. As far as passive income goes, one of the easiest ways to go is to become an affiliate of someone who offers classes and training materials that you know like and trust. It is best if you would actually purchase those things yourself. For those interested here is a link to our affiliate program information why you can learn about our program and how affiliate programs work in general.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

3. Cal May 12, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I am reviewing the video and just noticed that I mentioned our Hypnosis Business Start-Up Pack and did not provide you with a link so here you go.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

4. Brenda Titus May 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM

I’m glad that you enjoyed the video Martina, it’s always great to know that our videos are helping people come up with solutions for their practice- and also to help inspire others! Thanks for your feedback!

5. Erika Flint, BCH, CPHI May 14, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Thank you Cal and Brenda for covering this important topic! As Brenda said it is a good problem to have, and for me I definitely want to make sure I’m helping my clients as quickly as possible but it is nice to see a full calendar weeks out in the future too!

How best to bring another hypnotist into my business is something I’m taking time to consider right now. I like the idea of an intern- thank you Cal! I agree this would be a great topic to cover in more detail in an upcoming episode.

Thanks, Erika

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH May 14, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Hi Erika – Well, I’m looking forward to our next recording session. Bring your topics and questions and I’ll do my best to help you and everyone!

7. Susan Mundy May 28, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Thank you Brenda & Cal for yet another informative podcast.

As you said Brenda…great problem to have, being fully booked. But, I can equally see the potential downside as discussed. At the moment it’s not a problem for me as I continue growing my business. I’ve only recently got my website live…& that took an enormous amount of my time (sadly, I’m not too tech savvy, a work in progress!) and of course, I’m currently doing my 5-PATH training, which I expect to complete next week. Yay!! 😊

I love the thought of one day being a trainer too and having Erika’s dilemma. I’ll keep that dream for the future.

I can’t do it this year Cal, but I’m going to start saving to attend the next years NGH conference… Yay!!

Thanks again for all the teaching, advice & passion.

Susan

8. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH May 29, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Erika and I are having a great time right now. It is her first time to be physically at our center here in Tustin, CA. She has taken my courses online and on DVDs. Now she is here for the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Ultimate Recognitions class.

Thanks for your comment! We love feedback. We look forward at seeing you at next year’s convention!

Let’s do GREAT things together,