Unfortunately, Hypnotists Are Often Unwelcome In Medical Environments
But, You Can Get Invited to Work In Medical Environments!
You Just Need to Get Trained to Work with Doctors as a Professional Hypnotist
I’m back once again with my very special guest, Dr. Rev. C. Scot Giles, whom I believe to be one of the smartest and most dedicated individuals in our profession of consulting hypnotism. He is going to tell you how you can go from being unwanted in medical environments like hospitals and clinics to being invited. Do this he has taught others to do what he has done and that is generate a 6 figure income!
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
In case you didn’t catch my previous episode let me tell you that Scot is a Board Certified Chaplain and a Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists. His hospital-affiliated practice focuses on medical hypnotism and he is especially well-known around the country for his work with cancer patients. Scot is a member of the Advisory Board of the National Guild of Hypnotists where he carries the Legislation and Governmental Concerns Portfolio. Scot has received most of the awards offered by the Guild, including the Rexford L. North Award for Lifetime Achievement and the Ormond McGill Chair Award. In 2006, the NGH elevated him to the status of a Board Certified Diplomat. He is among the first inductees into the Order of Braid, an international Honor Society for Hypnotism.
If you didn’t see his previous episode with me where we revealed some of the big challenges to our profession and some huge opportunities that lay before us, check it first. It is filled with information that may change how you practice hypnotism. Click Here, The Future of the Profession of Hypnotism & Hypnotherapy; Challenges and Opportunities.
In this video we talk about the National Guild of Hypnotists’ Complementary Medical Hypnotism Program and how a hypnotist fits into a medical environment such as a hospital.
Scot reveals how to work with doctors without competing with them, rather than complementing what they do. He suggests that we should take on the approach of not being “alternative” rather we want to position ourselves as being “complementary”.
He gives a great example of how he as a hypnotist can work in a hospital environment helping doctors with cancer patients. He stresses that medical professionals are caring people who, when educated properly will want to refer their patients to qualified hypnosis professionals.
I suggest that we should work with medical professionals to show them that we fit in as hypnotherapists in the same way that they make referrals to occupational therapists, physical therapists, massage therapists and so on.
Scot goes on to talk about specific inductions and tests that are useful when working with clients in medical situations.
Becoming certified to work in this capacity can provide the hypnotist with a very successful hypnosis practice with a 6-figure income!
Important Information and links:
- Learn more from Scot Giles by going to his website, www.CSGiles.org.
- Scot will be speaking at the National Guild of Hypnotists Convention. Here are his talks and workshops. Go to www.NGH.com for information on enrollment.
- The name of Scot’s course is, The National Guild of Hypnotists Certification Course in Complementary Medical Hypnotism. Post-convention, Monday and Tuesday
- He will also give two other talks, How a Consulting Hypnotist can Design a Practice in Complementary Medical Hypnotism–Have a Practice that Results in a Six Figure Income using Referrals AND Ethical and Legal Issues for the Consulting Hypnotist–Where We Stand with Legislation around the Country.
See Cal at the NGH Convention in August! He will be giving the following presentations.
- Hypnotic Age Regression Certification Course. Post-convention Monday and Tuesday
- The Universal Patter Script!?!—Is it Possible That One Script Could Do It All?, 1 hr. free talk.
- Essentials of Mastering Age Regression—Hypnotic Age Regression Work Builds Your Practice And The Profession!, 2 hr. seminar.
If you wish to attend either Scot’s or Cal’s presentation at the NGH convention, we highly recommend that you call ahead of time and reserve your spot. Both speakers regularly fill their rooms!
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!