How Far Should You Go to Accommodate Your Hypnotherapy Clients?
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Cal Banyan is back with Meredith Locher for another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to Read Text Version of this Video
In this episode, Cal and Meredith talk about the obligations and boundaries as a hypnotist to their clients. They discuss what “enough is enough” and “not giving enough” to clients are, and also situations like session flexibility, client running the sessions, and more. Cal shares how far he would usually go to accommodate his clients and the exceptions he would make with some clients. He discusses the obligations you have to fulfill to your clients. Meredith and Cal make a good point about not bending backwards too much for your clients as it may affect the hypnotist-client relationships.
Lastly, Cal and Meredith talk about dealing with a client that has Dissociative Identity Disorder. They share how they would work with such clients and what process of hypnosis they are going to use to help them. Things discussed in today’s video:
- What are your obligations to your clients?
- Hypnosis Training Video #354: Boundaries on the Phone with Potential Hypnosis Clients
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!