Get Ready to Begin Working as a Professional Hypnotherapist or Hypnotist
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith is back as my co-host on this fun, interesting and informative episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
In this latest Hypnosis Etc. episode, we take a moment to share how we keep a balance between our professional and personal life. Watch this video and Meredith and I answer a viewer’s question about how to prepare yourself to be a practicing hypnotherapist/hypnotist after graduating from a hypnosis certification course or returning to the profession after a hiatus. You will learn insider tips, tricks, and techniques on how to refresh your hypnosis knowledge and training so that you are ready to start seeing clients.
Remember – You can become an insider by following us on Facebook! We post about what is going on between each episode and get input from you as well. Check us out and “Like Us” on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot!
Cal Answers Viewer’s Question
- How do you keep balance in your life or do you think about hypnosis all the time?
- How do you prepare yourself when you are ready to begin working as a practicing hypnotherapist?
Additional Discussion Points:
- Here are some great ways to refresh your hypnosis knowledge, skills, and training:
- Best way to learn how to do hypnosis and hypnotherapy is to start seeing clients.
Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.
- Viet Nam Vets / Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club (MC) A Chapter, CA
- To learn more about the Banyan Online Supervision Meetings CDs, click here.
- Meredith’s email is Meredith@yourpathhypnosis.com and website is www.YourPathHypnosis.com.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training – Early registration discounts available.
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
VIP Membership is free – Click Now!