I can’t believe I’m actually doing this but, I have started a new blog with podcasts all about The Secret Language of Feelings: A Rational Approach to Emotional Mastery.
Today we (meaning John our tech guy) posted the first audio programs on www.TheSecretLanguageofFeelings.com. Listen in and you will learn about the emotional component to your clients problems and as a result, you can be more successful working with them.
By the way, you do not need an iPod to listen to these programs. All you have to do is go to the site and click on the link or play button, and the audio recording of each program will play right on your computer (given that you have a computer that has speakers, etc.).
Go to www.TheSecretLanguageOfFeelings.com and you will learn why people do such crazy stuff (and how to stop without feeling deprived).
- How to help yourself or clients to stop smoking, eating, and drinking too much.
- How to help yourself or clients to stop doing anything too much, really.
- How to help yourself or clients to stop over reacting.
- How to figure out people who do those kinds of things.
- How to stop feeling bad, and start feeling good.
- How to start living a more happy and satisfying life right now!
This is important information that will be useful for everyone, and especially for those who are in the profession of helping others!
Check it out, have a listen and leave a comment there to let me know how I am doing.