Watch Cal Banyan Do Some VERY Fast Hypnotic Inductions!

Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis Training

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/calbanyan/calbanyan.com/wp-content/themes/calbanyan-hypnosis-authority/single.php on line 106

Hello Hypnotists and those who are thinking about becoming hypnotists.  I am often asked if you can really induce hypnosis in seconds.  “Why yes you can” I tell them.

But then, a demonstration is always more convincing and instructive, don’t you think?  So I though I would post a little video made up of some inductions from my training video on instant and rapid induction.

Yes they are all real.  Of course each person volunteered and wanted to be hypnotized.  Anyone of normal intelligence, who wants to be hypnotized, and has no reservations about becoming hypnotized can instantly go into the state.

Watch for the following inductions:

1. The Eight Word Induction

2. Post-Hypnotic Instant Induction

3. Eye-Lock Instant Induction

4. Banyan Blast Off Instant Induction

5. More…

Please leave your comments.  And, if you want to talk more about these very speedy inductions, please check out our free to join Speedy Inductions Group on Yahoo.com.  Go to http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/speedyhypnoticinductions/

8 Reader Comments to Watch Cal Banyan Do Some VERY Fast Hypnotic Inductions!

1. Ron Miller April 6, 2007 at 3:39 PM

I enjoyed your rapid inductions……..nicely done!

Ron Miller
    Stage Hypnotist in Dallas Texas

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 6, 2007 at 3:47 PM

I appriciate your comment. 🙂

3. John Susko April 6, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Cal – these are amazing and very fun to watch.
    Thanks for putting this video together.

– jms

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 6, 2007 at 6:23 PM

Thanks John! Have a great weekend. 🙂

5. George Guarino April 7, 2007 at 5:11 AM

Cal – I always love experiencing your work. Well done. The videos give me renewed confidence in my own abilities and the power of the work we do. I especially enjoy the humor you share and once again it reminds me how I need not take myself so seriously. If the master teaches me to smile… I should listen and always be smiling. Good work should always make us smile. As I look back… it does. Be well. George

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 7, 2007 at 10:12 AM

Thank you very much George. My wife Maureen says that I am a “Ham” and I just love showing off. You put in a much nicer way. ;-D

I love doing instant inductions. I do them in about 90% of the sessions that I conduct with clients (even first sessions). They are effective and reliable. What more could we want? 🙂

Cal Banyan

7. Bree April 9, 2007 at 4:41 AM

Hi Cal The Inductions were great to watch you are an expert and it shows. I have been interested in your work for some years now and would like to thank you for sharing so much free stuff. A question Cal when the client is put under in the rapid induction how do you keep them there with the deepeners. I never use rapid inductions with my clients have tried it a few times with friends they go under but come back quickly. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Once again thanks for sharing
    Peace, Joy and Abundance
    Bree
    Eire

8. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 9, 2007 at 8:35 AM

Hello Bree,

Thanks for you kind words about the video.

Let me see if I can give you some advice about using these inductions with clients, or anyone else. First, you need to do a good pre-talk so that you can remove any fears or misconceptions that they may have about hypnosis. Then you need to make sure that they want to go into hypnosis right now. Ask them, “Would you like to do hypnosis with me now?” When they say “yes” (and really look like they want to do hypnosis with you” then begin right away.

Also, you need to deepen your subject right away, or they will come out. For example, in the Eight Word Induction you would proceed like this, “Press on my hand. Close your eyes. Sleep! (End of induction now deepen right away.) Now go lose limp and relax, going deeper and deeper with every breath.” Then I recommend that you go into a longer deepening technique such as counting from 1 down to 5 with suggestions for going deeper.

Thanks for leaving a comment. Keep checking back, there is lots more to come!

Cal Banyan