In case you didn’t know, Del is a well known and highly respected hypnotherapist who has written several volumes of hypnotherapy scripts. They are all a great resource for all hypnotherapists. You can learn more about her Great Escapes series by going using the links below.
In this seminar she is going to teach you how to write great scripts for yourself. Here is an example of what she will cover in this free seminar.
- How to approach writing hypnosis scripts.
- What style works best.
- What needs to be included in each script.
- How writing for adults differs from writing for children.
- What are the optimum lengths for hypnosis scripts.
- What are the best ways to end a script.
- When should ideomotor questioning be included in a script.
- What releasing methods should be used.
- And more!
- Click here to learn more about Del’s “Great Escapes” hypnosis scripts series.
- Click here to read Del’s latest article in the Banyan Hypnosis E-Zine, “Depression and Hypnotic Approaches”.
- Click here to read Del’s previous article, “Hypnotic Approaches to Anxiety, Fear & Panic Attacks”.
Listen to the Del Hunter Morrill interview.
Tell your friends about this seminar and the Meet the Pro’s Audio Program
To contact Del Hunter Morrill use the Contact Us link and we will make sure to forward any questions or messages that you have for her.