Just to let you all know that the Week of Power Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is coming up! I hope everyone who is not already certified in 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® will consider attending this course.
The Week of Power Course was designed to create Hypno-1%ers, the best of the best.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- Instant and rapid inductions for effective and efficient induction of hypnosis.
- Covert testing and convincers for greater success.
- How to create suggestions and scripts instantly so you can work with a broader range of issues confidently.
- Hypnotic age regression, forgiveness therapy, and parts therapy so that you will have the most powerful hypnotic tools available to you.
- A systematic approach that is effective and will enable you to work with almost any issue you choose to work with, and do so confidently.
Here is a link to more information about the Week of Power course (October 8 through 14, 2006). http://www.hypnosiscenter.com/advanced-hypnotherapy-training.htm
This course is available “on site” and “off site” through the Internet! Click here to learn more about this “hands on” live classroom training opportunity conducted over the Internet. http://www.hypnosiscenter.com/learn-hypnosis-online.htm
Here is some of the feedback from the most recent class.
- “As someone who originally qualified with distance-learning, I found the Week of Power awesome and very aptly-named. I thought I was doing pretty well before, but now I feel like I’m doing at least twice as well! I would recommend this course to anyone who really cares about becoming the best in their field, including 5-PATHERS who have already taken the training previously. We’re not called One Per Cent-ers for nothing!”
Niki Cassar DCH DHP GQHP, UK
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the week of power. Cal’s teaching was excellent and his wit, warm and wisdom made it a most enjoyable, enriching and enlightening experience.”
Tricia Woolfrey FCIPD, MNLP, UK
- I think now that I have been back in the field I have so much better an idea of what I received on the Week of Power. When I signed up for the training I thought it would be useful to have a structure around which I could process my work with clients. The training has certainly delivered on that score but what I had not expected was how generous and inspired a trainer Cal is. The love, care and attention he brings to his work is truly awesome and yet exactly as it should be! This means that, in my experience, the vast majority of trainers out there – and I have seen a fair few in my years… & Cal brings training back to what it ought to be: the mindful garnering and harvesting of one lot of experience offered for the enrichment of one’s peers and students. Cal has inspired me to remember what I know and to believe in my ability to apply and develop the skills that I have been shaping with my senses over the years of my life. I am sitting so much more comfortably in myself and therefore so much more deft at what I am doing. The 5 ‘n 7 PATH system has brought a clarity and a wonderful ongoing international community of support to the development of my work. So thank you Cal Banyan, thank you.”
Foszia Turner-Stylianou, CH , UK
- “5-PATH® has given me a system to follow so I feel like I know what I am supposed to do with my clients. The class was very comprehensive and I felt that I had all I needed to begin using 5-PATH®. I think what impressed me the most was the amount of information that Cal shares with his students and the amount of information he puts in writing. That is so different from a lot of classes I’ve taken. Cal seems to go the extra mile and genuinely wants you to be successful. Thanks for a Great Learning experience.”
Debbie Preston, CH , New Hampshire
- “The Week of Power was a review of 5-PATH and 7th Path for me. There is so much useful information and insight packed into one week! The second time through I absorbed even more of it. I’ve taken classes all over the country and this one is the best by far. It wraps all the theory and practice into a logical and organized process, one that can really be applied with clients. Now I know what to do in each session…and what comes next.Cal Banyan’s Week of Power really pulls everything together. If anyone is floundering with clients or feeling like they are “winging it”, I think they should take Cal’s class. It is so worth the money and the time! Everything is covered; the 5-PATH hypnosis processes, getting started, booking clients, advertising, ethics, and even expanding to a hypnosis center. The learning doesn’t stop with certification; Cal continues to support his graduates with his supervision CDs, online information and groups’ interaction.Cal and Maureen Banyan are a great team; their practice is an excellent model to emulate and they are very willing to share their experiences.7th Path Self Hypnosis is a unique process teaching clients how to clear their own issues and allow abundance. I don’t know of another process like it! The class interaction and Cal’s support during 7th Path is an experience I won’t forget.You’ve heard the rest, now learn from the best! Be a 1%-er!Thank You, Cal, Maureen and all the classmates in The Week of Power at NGH’06!”
Cindy Brooks, CH, New Hampshire
I believe that after you have graduated from the Week of Power you will have found it to be exactly the next step that you have been looking for in your professional development as you join one of the most prestigious group of hypnosis and hypnotherapy practitioners in the world, the 5-PATHers. (5-PATH® has been recognized by the National Guild of Hypnotists and is now a special interest group of the organization.)
Please contact our office if you have any questions about this or any of our courses, such as our upcoming NGH Approved Hypnotherapy Certification Course, with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®. Our office number is (714) 258-8380 and you can also call us toll free at 800-965-3390.
I look forward to seeing you in class!