This Changes Everything! Get Our Live Courses on Your PC or In Our Classroom

Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/calbanyan/calbanyan.com/wp-content/themes/calbanyan-hypnosis-authority/single.php on line 106

cal-smiling.jpgLive participation in all of our courses is now available remotely through the Internet! Now you don’t have to be in our classroom to participate in our elite hypnosis training programs. These live courses, which can be broadcast over the Internet, are perfect for those who are comfortable working with a computer, and do not want to travel or are unable to. More information is available upon request; remote seating is limited to only 2 per class (at this time).

So I hope that you will take a look at our courses and then decide do you want to participate by coming to our center or via your Internet connected computer. Now it is up to you

Course Schedule at the Banyan Hypnosis Center

Our NGH Approved Hypnotherapy Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® (10-day course) will be offered three more times this year. Note that this course contains all the basics and the advanced including the required material for NGH certification and 1 year membership is included in the tuition of the course.

• September 11 – 15 and 18 – 22, 2006 at our school in Tustin, California.
  • November 6 – 10 and 13 – 17, 2006 at our school in Tustin, California.
  • December 4 – 8 and 11 – 15, 2006 in Singapore.

Our Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Course (5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®) will be offered one more time this year. This is the perfect course for those who are already certified in hypnosis or hypnotherapy and would like to build their skills and confidence while at the same time getting advanced hypnotherapy training and certification (5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®).

• October 8 – 14, 2006 at our school in Tustin, California.

Please call our office if you would like to receive more information about these courses, 714-258-8380 or 800-965-3390. Additional information is also available by going to our hypnosis training website, www.HypnosisCenter.com.

IMPORTANT NOTE – Be a part of this phenomenal first ever offering of this National Guild of Hypnotists Certification Course with 5-PATH® now available live online. These pioneering online courses will be presented in conjunction with the NGH and will be monitored (live and online) by a Certified Master Instructor and other NGH leadership to ensure that this training meets or exceeds established standards for hypnotism training.

This unique training meets NGH “hands-on” requirements since the state-of-the-art technology actually places the student in class to participate in discussions, and also to demonstrate his or her ability with a live volunteer, thru on-line interactive video.

6 Reader Comments to This Changes Everything! Get Our Live Courses on Your PC or In Our Classroom

1. hamid August 26, 2006 at 2:39 PM

Hi
    In one of Cal,s podcasts he says that there will be a course in South Africa in 2007? Are any early details available?
    Thanks
    Hamid

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH August 26, 2006 at 4:24 PM

Hello Hamid,

Thank you for your interest in my training programs. At this time there is no plans in the works to visit S. Africa. However, if you would like to have me come there to do a hypnosis training let me know, and I can get you in touch with one or two other people who have also expressed an interest. Then if together we can generate enough interest to have a class (probably at least 20 students) then I can schedule a course. By the way, I’d love to come and visit the beautiful S. Africa!

If there is not sufficient interest at this time you may be interested in taking the course through the Internet. We are working on doing a delayed broadcast of the training each day. This is not something that we are going to be able to do initially, but expect that in the future it be available.

If you can put up with the time difference between California and where you live you can participate in either our Sept., Oct. or Nov. courses.

Cal Banyan

3. Jon Simms September 1, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Thank you Cal for taking the time today to let me log on to your streaming video system. It looks great. It is definately the best live set up over the web I have ever seen. I looks like the next best thing to being there in the class. I especially liked the way that we can interact with you just like the rest of the students in class. I will definately consider being one of your first Internet students.

And, congratulations for always being on the cutting edge of technology, both in hypnosis and on the Internet.

I’ll soon be a 5-PATHer!

Jon Simms

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH September 1, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Hi Jon,

It was a pleasure showing you our system. As you can see everything that a student would be able to do in class he or she will be able to do using our streaming video system. AND it was easy!

I look forward to seeing you in class.

5. julie frost September 4, 2006 at 5:54 PM

This is the best news ever, I have followed your website from 2001 when I studied NLP and Hypnotherapy, having my qualifications in both I am now looking to do the advanced hypnotherapy. Your site is the best, and I have always felt empowered by it. Once again thank you, will be working towards one of the dates for sure.

Julie Frost

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH September 5, 2006 at 2:08 PM

Hello Julie,

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am so pleased to hear that you like the new online course offering, especially when it comes from a long-time fan like yourself.

Now that you are ready to do an advanced training, I hope that you will consider our next Week of Power training (5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®) which is scheduled for October 8th through the 14th at our Center here in Tustin, California. We also expect to do another advanced training at next years NGH Convention (date and tuition is not yet confirmed).

I hope that you continue to enjoy our other websites: http://www.HypnosisCenter.com and http://www.BanyanHypnosisMall.com.

Thanks again for your kind comments. Like we always say, “Our success comes from your success” so we will continue to bring you the best support and training that we can make available for you!

Bye for now,