I’m very excited to tell all of you about an upcoming educational event that you can participate in. Elsom Eldridge, who will be representing the National Guild of Hypnotists, will be interviewing me by way of a world-wide teleconference! He will be asking me questions about 5-PATH™, my systematic approach to conducting hypnotherapy sessions.
This will be a great opportunity for me to “spill the beans” so to speak about the most important parts of this very reliable approach to doing advanced hypnotherapy.
Here is some of what I hope to share with everyone who participates:
- How to empower you hypnosis sessions, and get greater results by using convincers. When you use convincers, clients go into a deeper level of hypnosis and you will never hear, I don’t think I was hypnotized.
- How to effectively integrate hypnotic age regression into your hypnosis sessions, so that you can go beyond simply suggesting new behaviors, but rather to neutralize the cause of the problem. When you do this, your clients can experience long lasting, and even permanent change.
- How asking the essential five questions can keep your age regression hypnosis sessions on track for maximum results. There are five questions that you must ask your client at each event as you take them back in time in order to get the most accurate results.
- Find out why 5-PATHers don’t think about their client’s issues in terms of just habit patterns, and why the focus on the emotional component. 5-PATH™ Certified Hypnotherapist use a set of rules revealed in what is called The Secret Language of Feelings.
- I’m going to tell you about two specific types of Parts Therapy that will really supercharge your sessions. Using these two specific types of Parts Therapy will release your clients from a particular kind of emotional bondage that has kept them entrapped in the cycle of self-defeating behavior that brought them in to see you, and will also teach you how to overcome one of the most overlooked components of why some clients either will not change or go back to the old way of behaving, and it is called Secondary Gain.
- I want to tell you how to integrate all of these great techniques in just the right order so that they are the powerful! Gone will be the days of wondering, “What should I do with this client? Should I just do direct suggestion, or should I do age regression? Or does she need Parts Therapy?” I want to give you the combination that really works time and time again, not just for me but for the thousands of clients that the graduates of my courses have helped.
Here is the information that you need to participate in this teleseminar:
Date: June 1, 2006
Time: 9:15 PM (Eastern Time), 8:15 PM (Central Time), 7:15PM (Mountain Time) and 6:15 PM (Pacific Time) in the USA.
Call: (435) 871-6055 You will need to punch in this code when you call to gain access to the teleconference, 491584#.
It is that simple. I plan on taking some time for questions, so if you have any questions about 5-PATH™, Age Regression Hypnosis, or Parts Therapy please write them down and I’ll be happy to answer them for you.